Sunday, March 2, 2008

How the Weekend Played Out

Well, here it is Sunday morning. Kevin called a little while ago telling me they were waiting their clearance off the boat. Friday while the kids were in school, I did some painting in the spare room (soon to be kids playroom). We will be getting new rugs for the playroom and the kids bedrooms soon. The afternoon was uneventful. Saturday morning, guess who woke up sick as a dog...ME! Oh what a joy to be home alone with the kids, sick! I spent 99.9% of the day in bed. I dozed off a few times, but the kids did fine. I went to bed by 9:30 and woke up at 7:30 this morning. I feel so much better. Must have been the darn 24 hr bug that Tyler had last week. I hope this is the end of the bug for all of us. I will just take it easy the rest of the day and get things ready for tomorrow. I have to work all week, so its gonna be another crazy week coming up.

1 comment:

hope4jackson said...

So, I have to ask, again, when is the girls weekend? hmmm... You need a break girl! hope you're feeling better!