Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Thursday!!!

I have today off, so I am playing catch up around here. I did some errands this morning. I have to go back to work tomorrow, but I don't have to be there until 10am. We are having a pizza party because we have all worked hard for the past few weeks and the managers felt we deserved a little something. I will have Saturday off too. We will probably just hang out and spend time with the kids. The kids are on their school vacation next week. I have to work 5 days again next week, so Kevin's cousin has volunteered to take Britney for a few days. Britney likes to go over to her house and spend time with her and her daughter and their pets. I think Britney likes it even more because she is the "center" of attention and she dosen't have to compete with Tyler for attention. Nothing else is new around here. Happy Thursday!!!

No comments: