Thursday, March 20, 2008

Britney Scissorhands

A little while ago, I noticed that Britney looked a little "different." When I got a closer look, I was horrified by what I was looking at. She had taken it upon herself to CUT HER HAIR!!! Looking at what she had done, I was either going to have to "fix" it or take her to Walmart to have it fixed at the hair salon. I was able to make it look alright. Not great, but it will have to do. She has been in desperate need of a haircut, but I haven't had the time to take her. I gave her bangs a trim last night, so maybe that is what got her started. All I can say is she reminds me of the movie Edward Scissorhands because there was hair all over the place once I caught on to what she had done. Oh, the joys of kids with scissors...

1 comment:

hope4jackson said...

Oh No!!!!!!
I can just see this happening! Jackson cut his hair at the beauty shop when he was like 6 and I was happy b/c it was such a NT thing to do! ;-)