Thursday, March 27, 2008

Come Such a Long Way

Last night, Tyler just kept talking and talking. He was saying something but I don't know if its a nursery rhyme or just repeating a story from a book. He kept saying "little duck, little duck, what do you see; I see a sheep looking at me." And just kept adding more animals into the mix. I think that is the most EVER words he has spoken in one breath. He has even taken an interest in books more too. He was laying in our bed last night flipping through a Thomas the Train book.

Every morning when he comes with me to drop Britney off, her teacher will say good morning to him. Now, he walks right up to her and says good morning before she does.

When he is playing Starfall on the computer, he will go to the calendar section. This morning, I asked him what day it was. He said "March 27, 2008." He even said Thursday too. I am just so happy that he IS learning, and he is continuing to learn. Every day something new amazes me about my special boy. Tyler has come such a long way. Even though he is delayed in other areas, it seems like he is getting there one day at a time. I have so much hope for him and for his future. He proves us wrong daily, so I hope he keeps it up...

1 comment:

hope4jackson said...

YEAH!!!!! So glad to hear about Tyler...I'm pretty sure they must have read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? at school. I think the author is Bill Martin....i'll check amazon and e-mail you....
:D Yay for Tyler!