Thursday, March 13, 2008

More of the Same


Well, I have worked all week again this week. I have today through Saturday off, then back to work all next week. On the days I have off, it is spent playing catch up around the house, grocery shopping, etc. I know that the parks will be especially busy in the coming weeks with Spring Breakers, school vacations, and the Easter holiday week. I have been informed that they may "need" me to work during these busy weeks. I can't complain about getting better paychecks, but things at home are in such disarray that I feel like I live in a pig pen! I am still working with Tyler and the potty training and it seems like I can't even dedicate myself to that anymore because I am doing a million other things playing catch up. I am just taking things one day at a time and doing the best that I can. More of the Same I guess...

1 comment:

hope4jackson said...

((Kari))
Just take it one day at a time, try not to let the little stuff get to you!!!