Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gonna Be a Long Weekend

Kevin and his friend have gone on a 4 day Bahama cruise. They left earlier today. While they will be having fun, I am stuck at home with 2 sick kids! Tyler has been sick since last Friday with some kind of bug. He has gone to school all week this week so far, but keeps having accidents in his pullups. I think the bug is still lingering. I hope it goes away soon because I CANNOT stand doing laundry every 2 seconds and running baths to clean him up!

Britney stayed home from school today. She said her stomach was hurting. Kevin took us out for breakfast before he left. We went to a buffet place down the street. Britney had a small plate of food but would not touch it until her chocolate milk came. The milk came and maybe 2 minutes later she threw up. So much for my breakfast! I scooped her up and as we are making our way through the restaurant, she throws up again on the floor. I needed to get her out of there and FAST! As soon as we hit the door, here comes round 3! By this time, she is covered and is in desperate need of a bath and some Pepto. Got her home, cleaned up, and she seems to be a little better now. Her teacher called and said that she is also sick at home with the same bug my kids have. Something is going around the schools, and I pray to God it goes away...FAST! Otherwise, its gonna be a long weekend for me!!! Calgon take me away...

1 comment:

hope4jackson said...

thinking of you, hope you're surviving the weekend.
When are we gonna have a girls vacation again? ;)