Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tyler's Report Card

Tyler got his report card the other day. He is doing AWESOME! He got all S's and 1 N, which was categorized as works independently. He is getting better every day with moderate to minimal help from the teacher. I know it will come one day. The teacher said that he is such a character. He is usually the first student in the class every morning. She says he will run to his cubby and put his things away and make a mad dash for the computer before the other kids arrive. She said he knows how to turn on the computer, type the password, and get the site he wants. He is just so darn smart! She also said he is MUCH more verbal now than he was when he first started with her. I have seen a HUGE improvement at home with him too. He is not as agitated. He is more mellow and won't throw fits as much anymore when I ask him to do something. He is even initiating with his potty training. Even though he still hasn't "gone" on the potty yet, he is getting it more every day. I am just so happy to see where Tyler is at this point in his little life now, as compared to where he was a year ago. My little man shows me something new every day. I have those days when I just wonder what will happen in the future for Tyler, but for now, I am just so grateful that he has had such great teachers/therapists working with him and getting him where he is today. I love my son so much!!!

1 comment:

hope4jackson said...

This is GREAT news for Tyler!!! So happy to hear he's doing so well in class!