Thursday, February 21, 2008

Catching my Breath

I FINALLY have a day off from work. I am exhausted and now my task for the next few days is to play catch up at home. The house is in total disarray and I have a million and one things to do. I have been working more than usual this week because of the February school vacations up North. The parks have been SUPER busy too. I actually had the opportunity to work at Hollywood Studios (formerly known as MGM) because they were short on help. It was kind of funny to see me in my Animal Kingdom uniform working at Hollywood Studios where their costumes are totally different. I didn't mind working at the studios, but I still prefer to work where I am in my comfort zone. I was so nervous all day yesterday being in a new environment, even if it was only for a 6 hour shift. I will do what I can to straighten up around here and whatever dosen't get done, I will just have to do when I have a chance. I will be back working on Sunday. At least I have a few days to relax...

No comments: