Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good Report Cards

The kids got their report cards the other day. Britney did pretty well and Tyler did even better! I had my teacher conference with Ty's teacher today and so far, most of his goals for this year have been met. Tyler loves to help the teachers and paras out. If there is something out of place, my little buddy will put it where it belongs. He will write on the board things like this:
Today is.....
Yesterday was....
Tomorrow will be... and fill in the right day of the week. He really enjoys doing this and it has become his little "day starter" so to speak.

Tyler's handwriting has gotten better and he LOVES reading. I am thinking of getting Tyler the new Leap Frog reader pen for Christmas.

We are still trying to tackle the potty training. Good news is that he went twice last week in school! Now, if I can only get him to do it at home.

I am proud of my kids and I know they will succeed in whatever is thrown at them!

No comments: