Saturday, November 8, 2008

Community Yard Sale

We had our annual community yard sale today. I still have TONS of clothes that no longer fit the kids and I know someone is always looking for kid clothes. I had 2 bins full and 2 other huge space bags full. We did pretty good with getting rid of some of the clothes. We sold 2 room a/c units, video camera, water bubbler and some other kitchen stuff we no longer use. We did pretty well. We made $300! I think that is around the same amount we made last year too. I am exhausted because we were out there at 7:30 and were packing up finally around 1:30. There will be another yard sale in April. I'm sure we will be putting more stuff out then.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow Good for you ! Every little bit helps.

Barbara

Matthew Cox said...

If you have some valuables left overs from your sale you can sell them in your own online garage sale and it's free.

Good Luck