Thursday, January 31, 2008

One Big Happy Family

That was us since 1am this morning. Britney woke up coughing and camped out on our floor for the rest of the morning until it was time to get ready for school. Tyler decided to come visit us also at 2am. Tyler wedged himself between Kevin and I and was head-butting me like crazy! Tyler also was carrying on a conversation with himself. What the conversation was, I haven't a clue, but he seemed quite amused! Lately trying to get the kids to bed and STAY in bed has been such a chore. So much for a nice restful sleep. We certainly were one big happy family early this morning. I'm crossing my fingers it was just a fluke and sleep will resume as usual tonight...

1 comment:

hope4jackson said...

Boy can I relate to this!!!! It's so hard to function without the proper amount of sleep. Sure hope you don't have a repeat performance tonight!