Friday, January 11, 2008

My Pretty Princess


Britney is into the Disney Princesses like crazy! All she talks about lately is Ariel and how she wants red hair just like her and how she pretends to "swim" like Ariel in the tub. Tonight, we went to Downtown Disney and I broke down and bought Britney her complete Ariel outfit. Dress, sandals, gloves w/purse and a red wig! As soon as we got home she put it on. Earlier today, I taped a few minutes of Good Morning America because they were doing a piece on the brand new broadway production of Disney's The Little Mermaid. I think nothing would surprise my little princess more than to try and get tickets for us to go to New York and see her face light up seeing Ariel up close and personal. Mommy will have to work a few more hours if I want to pull this off for us.

No comments: