Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Change in Weather

The weather has been so nice lately. No humidity, not too much rain. Its been nice "fall like" weather for Florida. Since the weather is changing, getting a bit cooler now you know what will happen. Last week Kevin was in bed with the flu. Britney had a little stuffy nose and was achy. I kept her home one day last week. Yesterday Tyler started feeling yucky. I kept him home yesterday to relax, which he didn't. He went to sleep by 8:30 last night and decided to wake up at 2 this morning to play video games. He fell back asleep till it was time for school. He made it through the day ok, but his nose is still real runny. Tomorrow is picture day for him. I am volunteering, so if he still is not feeling good, I will just dismiss him early and bring him home.

I like when it gets cooler down here. Its a little more enjoyable, but when we all get sick, its no fun. Next one in line is me to get some kind of sickness, maybe I will be lucky and I will dodge the bullet!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hope everyone feels better soon !

Barbara