Friday, October 10, 2008

Been a busy 3 weeks!

Well, the puppies are officially 3 weeks old now. They are getting so big! All of their eyes are open now and they are able to walk around a little bit, although they are all like drunken sailors..LOL! We have been able to give Sophie a little break and feed the pups blended up puppy food and formula mixed. The pups eat it up, but make such a mess in the process. They take baths in the food practically.

Last night, I brought Britney to her school so the kindergarten classes could perform 2 songs they learned during the fist official PTA gathering. They elected officers and had some more parents sign up for helping throughout the year. Britney did good singing the songs.

Today was Britney's picture day. I volunteered to help out. When you volunteer for picture day, you get a free package, so its worth it! All the kids pictures were taken by 1:30 so I think we did pretty good time wise.

I have to go to a meeting with Britney's teacher on Tueday for parent/teacher conference. I know Britney is doing ok. There are just a few things we will be discussing. Nothing major.

Tyler is doing awesome! Talking more and more everyday. He's my little buddy. Tyler's pictures will be this Thursday. I have signed up to volunteer at his school as well for yet another set of free pics.

The kids will be off on Friday due to teacher workshop day. I will actually have 2 mornings I can sleep in a bit later!!!

So, its been a busy 3 weeks w/the pups and will be busy for the next week coming up.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Wow sounds like all is well and the kids are doing good in school. Good Luck with the puppies !