Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2 Puppies Sold!

The puppies are 4 weeks old now. The time has gone by so fast! 2 of the brindle males are sold and will be going home with their new families around the 19th of November. I can't believe how big they all are already. One of the pups is tipping the scales at almost 9lbs! The pups are able to eat blended up dog food/unimilk mixture and some yogurt. It is so funny to see them all eating. They all have little teeth too. Sophie is being a good momma. I know how it is to have your kids depend on you so much. I only have 2 and she is looking after 7! So, 2 puppies sold and 5 more to go!!!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

November 10th is Madelyn's 1st Birthday. Sue & Jon would kill me if I bought her one !!!!

Barbara said...

I didn't check my typing November 19th is Madelyn's B-Bay !!! Not the 10th

hope4jackson said...

I can't believe you are already to send these puppies off!!! WOW time flies...