Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tomorrow Is The Big Day!

Tomorrow at 7:45am will mark the First Day of School for the kids. Tyler is returning to the school he was in last year, only change is a different teacher than last year. He will be in 1st Grade. I know it will be an adjustment for him in the beginning, so we will see what happens.

Britney will be going to the new elementary school across the street. She will be in Kindergarten! I can't believe my "baby" is already in Kindergarten! I know she will love it. The teacher commented on how much Britney seems to already know. I told Britney she can be the teacher's helper and help with the other kids who may not know how to do some things she already can.

So, I am off to get the kids bathed, in pj's and get their things ready for tomorrow morning. I will update tomorrow on how the kids days went. Wish us luck!!!

No comments: