Sunday, August 10, 2008

Countdown Begins

The countdown has begun for the First Day of School. Next Monday will be the kids first day back. We will be going to the schools on Thursday for orientation.

Today I was able to get out of work early and I took Britney to the mall to get her backpack and lunch tote. She wanted an Ariel backpack (shocker). I got her the matching tote that can clip right to her backpack for FREE!!

On the way home, we stopped at Target and I picked up Ty's backpack. I grabbed a few pairs of cute shoes for Britney as well. Now all that is left is to get the kids some new sneakers and they are all set for reading, writing, and rythmatic!

I've got the Staples back to school commercial playing in my head right now...

1 comment:

hope4jackson said...

I hope things work out with Tyler's teacher...have you met Brit's? Is she excited about kdg?