Friday, April 11, 2008

What a week!

I have not had to work since Monday! I have been playing catch up around the house with things that I have put off because I haven't had the time because I have been working so much. Finally got the tire patched on the van today. It was becoming a pain in the neck to keep filling the tire with air every morning. 75 cents adds up! Although it took over 2 hours for the tire to be patched, good thing is, its done now!! The dealership even throws in a free car wash. For the wait time, I think they should! Later on today, we may take a ride to the new strip mall down the street and check out the stores. Tomorrow night, Kevin and a few friends are heading to a fight in Tampa. I will just be hanging out with the kids.

The kids are back to their usual routines now that their break is over. The first few days back in school, Tyler was protesting like crazy. He's better now on all accounts, even staying in his bed all night again!

What a week!!!!

No comments: