Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sleeping Issues

Tyler has been having horrible sleeping issues for almost 6 months now. He starts out by laying in his bed for maybe 10 minutes then gets up and climbs in beside Kevin. Once he is sleeping, I will put him back in his bed, but that dosen't last till morning lately. In the middle of the night, he was climbing back in our bed and keeping us up with all the rolling around and kicking. I figured out how to get him out of our bed. I put extra pillows and a comforter on the floor for him. That worked for a bit. The "spot" for Tyler is next to the dresser. If Tyler moves, he whacks his head and wakes up. That is what happened at 1:30 this morning, and he has been up since then. He took a little nap earlier and I had to get him back up so he would go to sleep at a somewhat normal time tonight. He was a total bear for about a half an hour but now he is ok. He's happily eating pizza and playing on his computer. I really don't know what to do. Maybe he's just growing up and his habits are changing. I hope tonight is a better night...

1 comment:

hope4jackson said...

Oh Kari, the not sleeping thing is sooo hard to deal with. I hope Tyler slept tonight and the 1:30 in the morning thing was just a fluke! ((((Hoping you get some sleep!))))