Saturday, October 16, 2010

This Year is Flying By!

I can't believe it is already October 16th! This year is really flying by.

The weather is getting a little cooler and I just love the cool, crisp mornings we have had lately. Of course, it doesn't last long and it gets back up into the mid 80's by noon time!

I have been asked when I would like to become a trainer at work. I think I am ready to take it up to the next level and see what happens. I won't start training until January when we have the new college program kids start, but at least I know I will get a few decent paychecks out of it :)

Things are pretty much the same around here between school, work, and Britney's taekwondo.

We are all excited to be able to get to go to the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey games this year. We got season tickets and we've already won our first game! Our next game is Monday night. It will be another fun night out for us.

Pretty soon it will be Halloween. Tomorrow Britney and I are going to pumpkin carve. I hope they come out good. Wish me luck!! Next, we will be looking for costumes. Britney wants to be a scary witch and i'm still not sure what to get for Tyler. Its got to be something without a mask. Maybe a SWAT team officer. We will see....

No comments: