Sunday, October 3, 2010

Been MIA For a Long Time!!

So, there have been so many things going on in my crazy life that I am finally taking a few moments to catch everyone up.

The kids are back in our local county school. We had them in a different county for the rest of the year once Christmas vacation was over. They did well and loved the school, but it was just too much getting them there and picking them up in the afternoon.

This past April, I found out I was expecting another baby and a few weeks after, suffered an ectopic pregnancy. After going through this and finding out I needed surgery, I decided to have my tubes tied. If I was to get pregnant again, chances are that I would suffer from another ectopic and I just did not want to go through it again.

I also started working full-time in April and had to take practically the whole month of May off with my surgery.

Tyler is doing great. He is amazing us more and more every day. He is getting there with his training. He has been trying so hard and I know we will get there sometime soon!

Britney is taking taekwondo. She LOVES it! She was dancing last year too, but has decided to just stick with taekwondo. She is now a yellow belt with green bar. I am so very proud of her.

I hope to be able to come on and post more often, but it just seems like i'm always on the go.

No comments: