Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer So Far

Our Summer is going good so far. We have been spending more time at home and letting the kids go in the pool. Gas prices are just ridiculous! We go to the mall and things like that once a week.

I am still working part-time. Still have no idea when I will get my full-time position, if ever. I put in an application for substituting at the schools in our county. I have to call the school board office and find out when the next available date is for taking a 3 hour orientation class. I know that Brit's new school will definitely use me. The principal told me she would love to have me on board when I took Brit for her screening for Kindergarten. If I get more jobs through the school, it will mean more money for me than I make at Disney. So, if it works out, I will bid farewell to Disney.

The kids are doing awesome. Tyler is still going strong and hasn't lost any skills gained. If anything, he is talking more! I still have to work more intensly on the dreaded potty training. That is going to be my priority next week as I only am scheduled to work one day next week.

Other than that, Summer is going by and before you know it, the kids will be back in school.

That is our Summer in a nut shell so far...

No comments: