Monday, May 12, 2008

Appointments and school activities

This week is dedicated to appointments and school activities. Today, I went for my yearly eye exam. Things look good. I ordered more contacts.

Tomorrow is Britney's Field Day. They have been practicing for a few weeks now. They will do a few games and end with a tug of war against the other Pre-K class. I keep telling Britney she needs to pull hard to beat Ms. Jones' class!

Wednesday Kevin will be taking Britney for her physical and SHOTS. We keep telling her it dosen't hurt, just feels cold (bad mommy I know). She needs these to be done for entrance to Kindergarten. As soon as we get that done, I can register her for Kindergarten.

Thursday is Tyler's IEP. I am not worried at all about it. He has had awesome progress this year with reaching goals. We will implement new ones for next year. We will even be discussing ESY for Tyler.

Friday Kevin and a few friends are heading to Miami for the night. I will be left with the kids and dogs to take care of..YIPPEE!!!

Not sure what the weekend will bring, but so far this is what will be happening this week for us...

No comments: