Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last Week of School!

We are officially starting our last week of school. I can't believe the year is already over!

Tomorrow, they are doing kindergarten awards at Britney's school. I still don't know if they are supposed to dress up or not. I will find out in the morning and bring a dress for her in the afternoon.

Wednesday, Tyler's class is performing Twinkle Twinkle in the school talent show. Later that afternoon, I will be heading to Britney's school to celebrate her birthday with the class, along with the end of the year class party. One of the other moms is bringing pizzas in.

I still have to find out what to get for the teachers and paras too at some point. That might be Tuesday's mission.

Thursday, Britney will be 6. I am taking her on a 3 day Disney cruise. She is so excited! I ordered a princess bath set to be waiting for her in our room when we arrive. At dinner that night, there will be a birthday cake and singing for her.

Kevin will be staying home w/Tyler doing guy things. They are thinking of going to SeaWorld Aquatica and to the Orlando Magic/LA Lakers playoff game.

I will post pics when I get back.

1 comment:

hope4jackson said...

Hope you are having a great time on the cruise!!!!