Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Decorating

We got our "real" tree on Saturday. In the past, we have had artificial ones. I didn't feel like getting it down from the attic and putting it together, so we gave in and got a real one. We set it all up and let it loosen up for the day/night. I went to work on Sunday and when I got home, Britney and I decorated it. It looks pretty good. I also decorated the bushes out front and I have a wreath with prelit lights on the door. I will be tying my big red bows on the carriage lights tomorrow.

We got some of our shopping started for the kids, so we are doing good!

I will probably go out this week and pick up a few more things. I need to buy a grab gift for my work party on Friday night too.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...minus the snow!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Where do you have an XMAS party at Disney?
Have Fun !!

hope4jackson said...

So glad you posted about getting down the artificial tree, dan and I thought about getting one, this year, but decided against it. Putting up a real tree is a pain, but probably not any less than putting up a fake one!