Saturday, September 13, 2008

Almost puppy time!

Sophie is due to give birth any day now. I feel so bad for her because she is so huge and you can tell its really bothering her. I think I would feel so uncomfortable too, especially if I was carrying around 10 puppies!

Kevin has all of the supplies we need to help Sophie with the birthing of the pups. We won't be able to go anywhere once the pups are here because Sophie is so big she could accidentally fall over on the pups. We will be staying home for the next 8-10 weeks. It will be cool to see some pups born again.

Britney is looking forward to helping out feeding the pups too. The only thing she dosen't realize is that these pups are going to be sold and we are not keeping them!

I will post pics of the pups when they are born! :)

No comments: